Saturday 9 July 2011

REVLON COLORSTAY AQUA MINERAL MAKEUP

Guys tell me one thing , is there anyone in this world who doesn't love getting gifts , well I just love getting gifts , being 23 hasn't changed that one craze in me at all ;) ... Todays review is about a product which is no doubt  one of the best invention from Revlon, it's a mineral foundation, called Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup... My aunt got it from UK for me ;) now I love her more for that magical wonder :) ... so here goes the review on my make up magic wand ;)


What Revlon Claims: Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. As a result your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that’s made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day. Fragrance free and non-irritating.


My thoughts are the same , in fact I would say its the best mineral make up we have so far... Blends with the skin so naturally that i doubt any1 will find the we'r wearing any foundation... The first touch feels a little wet got no clues how, however I guess it is to spread evenly and for longer stay... I'm using the shade light medium... I use only my select cover-up concealer beneath it after moisturizing my face... The only thing I find as a catch is don't get it in India :( ... I would give 10 / 10 for this product :) ... Hey however the good news is you can order it on line from drugstore.com Online Pharmacy & the link to it is http://www.drugstore.com/



Here's the tip on how to use it ..

•Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
 •Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
•Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes.
•After use, close lid tightly.

Price: INR 667.08 + shipping charges 
         US $ 13.99

No comments:

Post a Comment