Saturday 9 July 2011

SELECT COVER-UP CONCEALER

What MAC Claims: Liquid camouflage for the skin. Texture-free, virtually invisible. Comes in a tube. Blends in. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, evens-out skin tones. Makes skin flaw-free. Use pre-foundation, 
or on its own. Don't reveal it, conceal it..


My Views: Once again this product is the most important thing in my kit, as I have horrible dark circles around my eyes.. Select cover-up works miracle in hiding my dark circles .. It blends best with a fluffy blending brush , i mean for me it definitely does.. All i do is after moisturizing my face with MAC Moisturizer the next step i go for is to conceal my dark circles n definitely other areas of concerns.. Then MAC foundation... I'm an Indian & i have a wheatish skin-tone i use shade NC 44.. I never step out of my house without it ... :)


Pros: Guess what it not only works as a concealer however, also as an eye primer cool isn't it... We can also apply it on the corner of our nose to make it look narrow ;) ... A life saver i would say :) ....


Cons: Oh the only thing i hate about it is that if the amount isn't correct it gives a scary look :( & even if its not blended correctly... So don't let this silly catch stop you from owning such a wonderful product, use it with right technique , right brush & the correct quantity... :)


Overall: I am in love with my select cover-up concealer, I might have a nervous break down if I ever lose it ;) 


         Price: INR 1000 for 10 ml 
                  US $ 16.50

1 comment:

  1. I am yet to buy and try MAC products. you are tempting me :))

    ReplyDelete